What's Meant To Be
Grab a new Myspace 2.0 Layout

No Regrets
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com

Friday, April 23, 2010

Gods' Country

I'm going to keep this blog short and sweet since we are still traveling and exploring the country. So far we've gone through Southeastern Washington, Southern Idaho, Wyoming and Nebraska. 

I won't lie, I do have my little favorites and I'm looking forward to posting my pictures and telling our full story.  I've been beyond stressed and God has shown He has His Hand in everything and I should have more faith in His plan.  There's a made for TV movie series that talks about God's Enduring Promise. I'm trying hard to remember that His plan may not be the plan we have for ourselves but that He knows best.

We've had our fair share of challenges so far, the weather being the primary. God has shown His beautiful artwork all over the areas we have traveled through.  It's amazing to see His handy work on the sides of beautiful cliffs, rivers and lakes. It's truly a knew way to see the country and understand more about "God's Country". 

I can't wait to share all the tales of our journey, but for now I'm going to close and say that I already miss my friends in Washington and I'm praying that we'll end up close to each other again so that I can see your beautiful hearts and loving smiles. 

I apologize to all of those who I was not able to say a proper goodbye too.  I am so upset that time grew so short and I wasn't able to get pictures with my friends and share with them how much they mean to me.  My prayers are with them in their journeys and I'm anxious to talk to them and catch up on all the latest news.  I truly do miss you all, more than I thought I would so soon. 

But, for now, i'll email and pray for you all to be protected in your own journeys and carried through the difficult times....

with love - me

No comments:

Post a Comment