What's Meant To Be
Grab a new Myspace 2.0 Layout

No Regrets
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

For Crying Out Loud

How is that even when you're exercising, eating right and busting your ass to avoid cookies, that you gain almost 4 pounds??  Seriously?  Ok, so yes, I won't lie, I at a few cookies and all that, but I also busted my ass in the gym and even took a 6am spin class that is technically "extra" on my schedule.  But no, apparently because I don't eat all my "points" my body doesn't catch on that it's supposed to let go of the fat I have amply stored all over my body.

To add to all that, I had two people ask me when I was "due" today. One was my WW meeting leader and the other was a maintanence guy. I also had it pointed out to me twice that i had the whole "points" backwards. In my head, the points allowed were the "maximum daily allotted" not the minimum allotted. So, I was basically shooting myself in the foot. And I know my friends meant well by trying to explain it all to me, but it didn't feel that way. I didn't need anyone else pointing out my stupidity. I know I was making my own choices and that they were the right choices. Eating right, exercising, portion control, those are all the right choices, but apparently those were all choices that I was making too quickly and too suddenly. I basically threw my whole body into shock.

So, now with my new added weight, I have more points that I'm supposed to eat. I'm not sure how I'm going to eat more when I've already been eating ALOT. I eat every 2 - 3 hours and they're all smart food choices. I don't want to go back to eating crap, but I also don't want to gain weight or not loose weight when I'm doing so well with those choices. I'm going to explore on the Weight Watcher site and figure out what I can change or eat more of in order to eat my points every day. I'm sure as heck not going to give up or keep feeling frustrated and defeated.

I know I can do this and I know that I WILL start to loose weight. I CAN do this! If you have any suggestions or advice on things that are healthy AND within my points range, I would greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment