What's Meant To Be
Grab a new Myspace 2.0 Layout

No Regrets
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com

Thursday, July 15, 2010

been awhile

Hey there all my friends in blog world. It's been awhile since I wrote anything. Mainly cause i haven't had time and to be honest, I just don't have the ambition.  Things have been rather rollercoaster around here. The kids have been sick, we've been sick, now we're all back to feeling better and trying to make some difficult choices.  Prayers would be awesome. I'm so beyond tired that it's hard to keep my eyes open at this point, but wanted to let those of you who actually read this thing know that we're still alive and kicking out here in NC land.  We'll probably be moving in a few weeks into a house that will actually be ours which is awesome.  (rented, but atleast I can hang my curtains!) Kids go back to school at the end of August. Hubby starts his classes in August so it'll be a rather chaotic time for us all.  We're trying to make the most of the summertime that we'll have left together so we're looking at camping and maybe doing a weekend trip to the beach, who knows.  But I miss all my friends dearly in Washington (and now Alaska! And Turkey! And Illinois! And Florida! And Georgia!)  and miss seeing smiling faces.  (Especially those friendly neighbor ones who always smile in the morning!)  I'll try and write some more tomorrow when I'm not so tired, but until then, love to you all and I hope to hear from everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment