What's Meant To Be
Grab a new Myspace 2.0 Layout

No Regrets
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Too many positives

I need to whine, so feel free to not read this.  Why on God's green earth does it seem like everyone and their cousin is pregnant?  And why can't it be me? Don't misunderstand me, I am thrilled for my friends who are pregnant, i truly am. But I'm friggin 28 years old and I had to have a hysterectomy. That pretty much seals the deal on having another baby.  Lately I've been so anxious about the girls all going to school and trying to get things straight for our schedules and all that. (read the blog before this one) And that pretty much occupied my time. But then we started finding out that multiple friends of ours are all pregnant. Which is great, but WHY can't I share that joy?  Yes I am grateful for my 3 beautiful daughters and I wouldn't change one little freckly or hair on them. I know my hysterectomy was for the best, but still...it aches.  So, there's my pity party.

Great night ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment