What's Meant To Be
Grab a new Myspace 2.0 Layout

No Regrets
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com

Thursday, August 11, 2011

what am i doing again?

Most days I really do forget what i had planned to do. That's sad right? Aren't I still too young to be that forgetful? And I don't have the pregnancy brain excuse or the "where did I put my coffee?" excuse either. This is just plain old - "What was I doing again?" Lots of folks can forget where they put their keys or leave the shopping list on the kitchen counter when they're walking out the door. That's understandable. Even laughable and slightly common now a days.

But seriously - I can be sitting in front of the computer looking at Facebook or checking my email and then forget - for a split second - what I'm looking at. Sometimes - I can even forget what or where I am. I'm 29 freakin years old!  That can't be normal right?

Or is it? Is it normal for someone to be that forgetful? Or absent minded? Or is there some other little quirk that I'm not remembering? (Duh!)  I wish I knew. I wish I could remember to research this tomorrow.  I do write myself reminder lists so that I will remember to check into something or to research it - but then I can't remember where I put the list. (of course!)

But anyway - we're down to the nitty gritty getting back to school. As I sit here - I'm waiting for 1am to roll around so I can hopefully register for my classes. I'm going to take 15 credits worth of classes online this semester. Cory is supposed to be registering for classes too. Hopefully that will pan out and things will slowly work its way out. I don't know what the plan is most days, but I trust that God has His hands in this and He will lead us where we need to go.

The girls are excited to start back to school. I'm hoping that everything works out so that they can do what they want to do and we can continue to achieve the goals we've set for ourselves.  They really want to do Girl Scouts (looks like I'm leading the troops for Jones County by the way! But that's another post!) and Dance. So I'm just waiting for the info for dance to come out in the schools and slowly getting things and plans together for Girl Scouts.  Between all of that and being a mama and wife - it'll be a busy household!

I have faith though. I'm praying that by refocusing on the things that are important - that I'll find myself again and be the mother, wife and friend that I want to be. Being busy usually helps me to find what matters, especially if i'm busy doing things that are for the greater good of my family. And I think having a constant infusion of caffeine will help too.

Anyway, that's my brief rambling nonsense of blog for tonight. I'm off to try and register for classes online and get some sleep before taking the girls to the spray park tomorrow and maybe some cheap retail therapy. :)

Night my dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment