So it's been awhile since I posted on here. Life has been pretty interesting for us over here on Whirling Dirvish way. I'm really blessed to have some great ladies in my life. I am truly of the belief right now that God has brought these women into my life at the perfect time. Thankfully I am very blessed that these women all bring something different into my life. J.C. brings this overwhelming calm into my heart. I am not sure why but she just does. I walk into her home for book club or a coffee get together or a girls night and I suddenly feel all the stress that I have just drift away. She also listens without judging and that is a very unique thing to find around here. She has a dog that just makes me laugh. When he runs and he goes from hardwood to carpet he leaps. Not just a little leap mind you, but a full airborne leap. I'm going to make him a tutu w/ little bells on it. J.C. is married to a guy that I swear could be my little brother. He is just corny and obnoxiously funny. His selectively supersonic hearing is really fun to watch. He and J.C. truly make a great couple. I'm very blessed to be in their lives.
K.M. is another lady that I admire so much. She and her husband are just amazing to watch. Just like J.C. and her husband; K. M. and her hubby I truly believe are soulmates. K.M. is such an ambition for me. She has worked very hard to get in shape and change her lifestyle and it's paying off. I wish she could realize how truly beautiful she is. Inside and out. I'm really looking forward to our next girls night. It's being held at her house and I'm so excited to help her "warm" her house. She and her husband just moved into this new house and I'm looking forward to checking it out and hopefully help her do some designing. She shares my neurotic tendency to decorate and rearrange. God love her for that!
A.H. is another lady I have recently met. She's the closest to my age in years wise, but in some ways i feel younger than her. She has this composure and grace that I really admire. I am looking forward to getting to know her. She and I have alot of similar interests and I hope that I can learn from her as she learns from me. She helps me to "keep it in perspective."
A.G. lives next door to J.C. and she is another great lady. She has a little girl that I look forward to spoiling and a husband that I swear God made just for her. A.G. brings this settling calm into the room when she comes in. And it's obvious when I see her with her daughter that she is destined to be a mom. Her husband seems very quiet, but I'm sure that he has a wild streak to him when you get to know him.
I have met a few other ladies in the past few weeks that I do hope to become closer with. I keep trying to remind myself that God brings us what we need to have, when we need to have it. Our desires and timing don't always match up with what God wants for us. I am sure that I am meant to learn something from all of these women and I look forward to learning more from them.
I won't get into all the details of everything else going on, but I will once I know more about our future plans. I pray that everyone else is doing well and spending time with all their loved ones and friends. I'll write more later my friends.
~The Whirling Dirvish


No comments:
Post a Comment