most of the time I'm a "when life hands you lemons you make lemonade" kinda girl but with this kind of stuff it is really a "life sucks and then you die". I had a great group of girls that I was hanging out with but things happened and one of the more influential members and I had a massive falling out and now I have chosen to step back from the group and hope that the rest of the ladies will "go along to get along". maybe when things get a little better or more time passes the situation will improve, but for now things are really pretty bad.
My hope is that things will improve or things will ease, but right now it's just really bad. I am not sure where things are leading or where the path is leading but it's my hope that I will learn something from this. Not something like "all people are bad and I should be a hermit" but more like I should be more selective with my friends or less open or ...or...or...I don't know.
I just wish something could show a glimmer of hope or a light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe tomorrow will have that....


No comments:
Post a Comment