What's Meant To Be
Grab a new Myspace 2.0 Layout

No Regrets
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Moving on

No endless rant tonight all. Too tired. I'm not really sure if anyone even reads this thing anymore.  Either way, just a quick update.

1 - I had strep about a month ago after my mom came to visit. Somehow or another, I got it from here. Dealt with that, moved on.

2 - Major family drama blow up. Done and over with. Moved on.

3 - Medical issues for the kids, still being dealt with. 

4 - We all have strep this time.  Started with the husband (we think). Then the kids got it, now I have it.  We're all on antibiotics and feel like we got run over by a macktruck.  Joy.

5 - Still working on the school district stuff for the kids. Not sure what we're doing, but we're working on it.

6 - No trip to South Carolina for us.  Kids are sick, we're sick. No need to make everyone else sick.  It's postponed indefinitely. 

7 - We finally got a bed.  And, we got it for a great price.  Will post pics and such later. 

Well, off to bed for me. Post again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Knock knock. It's me. Your long lost neighbor! :) I'm so sorry you guys are sick! That's a bum deal. And even worse now that you'll miss all the excitement in South Carolina.
    Keep at life, Erin. It sounds like you guys are experiencing some difficult things right now, but I know God will strengthen you to love and live to His potential! We'll keep praying.

    ReplyDelete